Coquille Public Library serves the community by offering resources for information, entertainment, personal growth, and lifelong learning in a comfortable, welcoming environment. We are dedicated to the delivery of people-oriented library services to encourage the love of reading and joy of learning for people of all ages.
- Provide consistently high levels of customer service.
- Provide materials and services that are responsive to the community’s interests and needs.
- Support community access to system-wide resources through maintenance and use of the Coastline network.
- Maximize library resources through effective operational and financial strategies.
- Increase awareness and utilization of library services.
Bylaws of the Coquille Public Library Board
Last revised February 2021; approved by the City Council on 07/06/2021